18/02/2015



 So, I was in Topshop with some friends recently and their sales were still going in full swing but I really didn't expect to find anything so late in the game. I randomly came across this teddy bear brown faux fur gilet, I've been wanting this in black for ages but couldn't quite justify spending £65 on it. So, when I saw this randomly on a rail (it was literally the only one) without a tag I assumed it was in the wrong place but when I found out it was £40, I decided to treat myself! It's so warm, ridiculously soft plus the colour is kinda unusual and is a nice change from my usual black uniform!

So here's a little 70's inspired outfit I threw together! Hope you like it! Also, I did video of this look over on my Youtube channel so check it out if you get the chance!



Gilet//TOPSHOP (all the other colours have sold out apart from the white/cream one here)
T-Shirt//VINTAGE
Joni Jeans//TOPSHOP
Boots//ZARA
Hat//H+M
Bag//ZARA

See you soon!
Lot's of love Darlene xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment