13/09/2014

LFW/DAY#2



     So, it's day two of LFW and I'm back with my second OOTD. I got a bit more inspired the more pictures I took and the look kind of evolved as I went along, so you're kinda getting 3/ 4 outfits
in one in this post (don't say I never treat you!!) It's a good example of the fact that you can easily switch up an outfit by just adding some statement accessories or by simply flipping your jacket inside out as I did above!!


 It's such a challenge for me to post an outfit each day because I can be pretty unorganised if I'm honest (shhh don't tell anyone) ! It helped that I had ALOT of fun taking these pictures (and I mean alot) plus the sun was shining. For the rest of today, I plan on sitting at home, eating lots of food and watching the live stream of some shows yayyy!!! Anyways, Happy Saturday guys :-)xxx











Bomber Jacket- Topshop Similar (HERE)
Long sleeve Crop Top- Topshop
Acid Wash Mom Jeans- Vintage (Beyond Retro)
Moschino Belt- Ebay
Sunglasses- Beyond Retro


No comments:

Post a Comment