16/09/2014

LFW DAY #5






So, it's the final day of London Fashion Week and
the last day of my challenge (boohoo I know). It's been so fun doing it, but it was definitely challenging! I know everyone is saying it but my favourite show was definitely Sibling..I mean those bows, the fabrics, the EVERYTHING, I'm in love!!! It's so funny I'd never heard of the brand before this fashion week but after that amazing show they'll be very hard to forget. I also really enjoyed J JS Lee and Christopher Kane!! 


Anyway, without further a do my last LFW Challenge outfit. Now it's not the most exciting outfit but I'm in love with the bold colour and fabric of this jumper ( I love it so much I also have it in yellow)! It really compliments my skin tone and makes me feel very happy :-) xxxx







Cropped Orange Sweatshirt- H & M
Black Joni Jeans- Topshop




No comments:

Post a Comment