25/09/2014


A/W '14 Primark Haul 
PART ONE





So on Sunday I popped into central, just to get 'a few' bits and bobs and came back with two huge bags
from Primark oops!! There were just soo many amazing pieces in there and clearly I couldn't help myself. When you get the chance it's definitely worth popping into your local branch. I found some amazing staple pieces that I'm sure I'm going to get alot of wear out of!!! I got alot more than I thought I would, so I'm going to split this haul into two!! So without further a do here's PART 1 of my PRIMARK HAUL ... OR if you can't wait CLICK HERE to see the entire haul on my YouTube channel  


Duster Coat-£17
This gorgeous white duster coat is perfect for transitioning from Summer to Autumn. The material is is light and flowy when the wind catches it, but has enough weight to shield you from the cold.


Heeled Ankle boots £18

Initially, I was put off by the fact that they weren't real leather (I very rarely buy faux leather shoes) but the style of the boot and the perfect mid height heel swayed me.

Maroon Hat- £8

I literally can't wait to wear this hat with a lovely deep berry coloured lipstick!!! 
Make up bag- £3
Frilly Socks-£1.50
Make up sponge-£1.50

I'm excited to try this make up sponge,I'm always curious when I see people using the beauty blender but was never willing to part with that much money. This make up bag was very necessary purchase as my old one is on its last legs... the print looks quite Missoni to me, no? Oh, and I impulse bought these cute frilly socks while I was queueing up to pay, I thought they'd look adorable peeking out over the my boots!



If you enjoyed seeing what I got in this haul, stay tuned for PART TWO.......... OR CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE HAUL ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL XXXX














No comments:

Post a Comment