27/12/2014



  breton with it ! 

I hope you had a lovely Christmas, I certainly did, I spent it at my aunts house surrounded by my huge, crazy family and of course ate lots of food :-)!!


 I'm back with this very simple and classic look, perfect for shopping with friends or for lunch at a pretty little cafĂ© somewhere! I'd of course wear this look with my Winter coat (which is a huge black cocoon shaped faux shearling number from H+M, if you were wondering)and probably a plain black/camel coloured cardigan because it's currently absolutely freezing in London :-(

Have you checked out my latest  YouTube video?
If not, click on the video below to see my latest Primark Haul!!
Lot's of Love Darlene xXx



Breton Top and Jeans - Primark
Shoes -H&M
Scarf H&M
Bag- Longchamp


No comments:

Post a Comment