14/12/2014

 BOOHOO HAUL 

 Last week I placed an order on Boohoo, I never really order clothes online because I worry about how it'll fit and quality. I know that most sites lets you return them for free if you're unhappy, but that's always seemed like such a faff  to have to go line up in the Post Office just to send it back .I'm much more comfortable with buying clothes in store so that I can try them on. However I noticed that Boohoo were offering 20% off all of their dresses plus free delivery on everything so I simply couldn't resist having a little look and one thing lead to another and a week later these babies were delivered to me (in a rather festive package may I add). I was pleasantly surprised by what I received. 

I also did a video of me opening the package and my first impressions/ reactions on my YouTube Channel if you fancy checking it out! 

 Ruth Lurex Co-Ord 


£8
I love this set it'll be perfect for a night out. Although I noticed the material felt a bit scratchy on the skin (around the waistband on the shorts) when I first put this on but by the times I'd taken a few photos I'd totally forgotten about it and it didn't bother me at all. 

 Camilla BodyCon 
 in Ruby 



  Camilla BodyCon  
  in White  


 £8
I like these dresses they're simple and perfect for just throwing on with some heels when you need a quick outfit. They fit well but aren't  as fitted as I usually like (but then again I'm obsessed with American Apparel body cons) but for £6.40 who am I to complain eh?!. They're very comfortable and are a nice length.

 Chelsie Side Split Midi 


£10

Initially I was going to buy a similar one on ASOS but this one was £8 cheaper and looked pretty much identical. I really like this skirt it's really simple and versatile.



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment