03/11/2013

REVIEW: Sleek 'Matte Me' 

So, it seems like everyone and their friend is trying out this product and I was feeling a little bit left out....so during a 2 hour (YES 2 hours I kid you not!) visit to Superdrug with my gorgeous pal Charlotte, I bough the Sleek 'Matte Me' in Fandango Purple. I had seen Sian from SianShutterbug wearing it in a video on YouTube and fell in love!

Now, despite the name I definitely wouldn't describe it as a 'purple' I'd say it's more of a magenta. The consistency is like a thick lipgloss but it dries VERY matte and more like a lipstick. I really like this lip cream, its strongly pigmented and very easy to build up if you want a strong block of colour or easy to wear a big more sheer. I will say however that after wearing this for a whole day it did make my lips a bit dry, but I just used my tinted lipbalm (Maybelline Baby Lips, Fruit Punch) to revive it a bit. All in all I'm happy I bought this, I got compliments all day, I'm definitely going to be a bit naughty and go back for the bright red in this range xXx













No comments:

Post a Comment