16/01/2015


 16/01/15:THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT 

 Imagine me getting myself all primed in position to take my photo's then something catches my eye,I look to my right and I see this beautiful creature just chilling out in the winter sun! I'm not sure if I've set eyes on such a beautiful butterfly in my life, but I took this rare sighting as a sign. The complete metamorphosis of a caterpillar into a butterfly has always intrigued and astounded me. This being a new year and all,  I don't know maybe it's a great time to transform myself? Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy within myself and proud of what  I've achieved so far... but I sometimes feel that I hold back a bit because I'm scared of failure or getting hurt. Maybe if I allowed myself to let go of my inhibitions  I could achieve truly wonderful things

So thank you for the inspiration little butterfly friend, thank you very much indeed.


Coat- Miss Selfridge
Jumper- Marks & Spencers
Riding Pants- American Apparel
Boots- Zara
Bag- Longchamp

See you tomorrow,

xxx Lot's of love Darlene xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment